Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Holiday To-do List.


  1. Wrap presents in unique/homemade wrapping paper (No store bought for me this year!)
  2. Send Holiday Cards
  3. Get presents (even if small) for my co-workers
  4. Go Ice Skating
  5. Get a (real!) Christmas Tree + Decorate it
  6. Purchase stockings for me, Pete and Lucy + hang them on the mantel
  7. Participate in Gift Swap
  8. Make Christmas Cookies (Several different kinds)
  9. Buy a fun, festive (perhaps sparkly) dress for a holiday party
  10. Go see the Nutcracker with my mom + sisters
  11. Watch every Holiday movie possible (including: Elf, Christmas Vacation, Love Actually, A Christmas Story, Miracle on 34th St., It's a Wonderful Life, Home Alone, Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas)

I'm posting my Holiday 2007 To-do List on here in hopes of holding myself more accountable for doing all the wonderful things I have in mind. I will keep you posted on my progress!

No comments: