Sunday, December 02, 2007

Cupcake Bakery comes to German Village!

At Bakery Gingham they specialize in creating cupcakes, wedding cakes and other special event cakes with an artistic flair. Their nostalgic and often whimsical styles break tradition to bring "old-school" flavors and unique interpretations to these delicious works of art.


I read about this on Columbus Underground today and nearly jumped up and down with excitement! I'm not exactly sure where it's located in German Village, but it's supposed to be opening before Christmas. You can be certain I will be there as soon as it opens to try it out!

4 comments:

Walker Evans said...

It's supposed to be right next door to the Brown Bag Deli, which is on the corner of Whittier and Mohawk.

I can't wait to try it out! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow awesome cupcakes! My sweet tooth is getting jealous ;) Have you been there yet?

Michelle said...

I went this weekend and got the Buckeye Cupcake. It was delicious, they actually bake a buckeye inside of the cupcake! If you live in Columbus I highly recommend going!

Miss. Tarrah Dame said...

Yay! I work there! best cupcakes ever!
http://cuppycakebakes.blogspot.com