Thursday, March 29, 2007

I heart: ABICI Bicycle's.



ABICI’s concept is to produce a bike that is high on style and quality and low on pointless accessories and branding (there’s not so much as a logo anywhere on an ABICI). Handmade in a dedicated workshop which is one of only three remaining factories in Italy that still builds complete bikes. I love these bicycles! I love the colors they come in, the clean lines of their design, and the fact that you have to back-petal to break! They are pricey and hard to find, but I image well worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a cyclist from Mexico city. I was fortunate to get an ABICI UOMO since they are very rare. They arrived in my city through an Italian clothing store. They put them up at the front window as a promotional gimmik. Ever since I went back to cycling which I had left behind since my college days. Cycling is a way of life and when I'm riding my ABICI is pure magic. The price? Well... not as expensive if you treasure what you are getting in return and that is priceless.
So long and happy cycling. RAUL